Intelligence is the attribute For a list of heroes sorted by attributes, see Table of hero attributes. Attributes Old Abilities Attributes are the main statistics of all heroes that independently determine most scaling statistics. These that grants mana, mana regeneration and spell damage amplification. For each point of intelligence a hero Main Mechanics Attributes Table Release Dates Grid Layout Heroes are the essential element of Dota 2, as the course of the match is dependent on their intervention. During gets:
- 11 Mana Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a
- 0.04 Mana regeneration Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a
- 0.07% Spell damage Spell damage Spell damage sources Spell damage is all damage which is not dealt by physical attacks. This includes all spells which deal magical, physical or pure damage. Even the damage
Additionally, intelligence heroes also get 1 attack damage Attack damage is the amount of damage a unit is dealing with an unmodified basic attack; the base values are different for every hero. The total attack damage of a unit is the sum of per intelligence point.
To gain 1 mana regeneration, 25 intelligence points are required, and to gain 1% spell damage, 14 intelligence points are required. The mana increase only applies to the maximum mana, the hero`s current mana is not increased by 11. The current mana percentage stays unchanged upon gaining intelligence.
Intelligence heroes tend to have a greater number of active abilities compared to heroes of other classes; all Intelligence heroes have at least three active abilities, with a large number of them having all four of their abilities being actives. Their larger mana pools and higher mana regen rates go a long way to help them use these abilities frequently. As a whole, Intelligence heroes have by far the greatest number of disabling capabilities, making them essential in most lineups. The items they build also tend to be highly caster based, since those items primarily provide Intelligence. With the exceptions of Dark Seer Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Dark Seer 22 + 2.6 12 + 1.2 23 + 2.7 Level and Ogre Magi For the neutral ogre creeps, see Ogre Camp. Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Ogre , all Intelligence heroes are ranged. Because most Intelligence heroes have abilities such as static damage nukes that scale poorly, they tend to have a strong early game, when enemies` health pools are low, but a much weaker late game, when enemies have high health and strong defensive items. Because of this, they often fit into support and ganker roles.
At the moment, there are 40 Intelligence Heroes implemented in Dota 2.
Below is a table of all heroes with intelligence as their primary attribute. The growth columns indicate by how much the base values will increase for each level of the hero.
- SILENT KILLER | 600+ Damage 98 Intelligence Steal by Mage 7.20e | Dota 2 (►Win now Dota Skins: https:)
- WORLD RECORD - 220 Intelligence Steal Silencer by S1metris 7.09 | Dota 2 (► Submit your clip : http://)
|Item||Value||Item cost||Cost per value point|
|Diffusal Blade 1||10||3150||315|
|Diffusal Blade 2||15||3850||256.67|
|Drum of Endurance||6||1640||273.33|
|Eul`s Scepter of Divinity||10||2750||275|
|Eye of Skadi||25||5775||231|
|Helm of the Dominator||2||2025||1012.5|
|Mantle of Intelligence||3||150||50|
|Power Treads (Intelligence)||10||1350||135|
|Ring of Aquila||3||985||328.33|
|Robe of the Magi||6||450||75|
|Rod of Atos||20||3080||154|
|Scythe of Vyse||35||5700||162.86|
Of the three attributes, each hero specializes in one. This is called the Primary Attribute and it determines their attack damage. Each point in the primary attribute increases attack damage by one. Usually a hero`s primary attribute will grow faster than the other two attributes. Every hero gains a constant amount of Strength, Agility, and Intelligence per level unique to their hero.
Strength increases maximum health and health regeneration.
Each point of Strength:
- Increases Hit Points by 20
- Increases Hit Point Regeneration by 0.03 (every 33 points = 1 hp regen)
- Increases the damage of Strength heroes by 1
Agility increases armor and attack speed.
Each point of Agility:
- Increases Attack Speed by 1
- Increases Armor by 0.14 (every 7 points = 1 armor)
- Increases the damage of Agility heroes by 1
Intelligence increases maximum mana, mana regeneration and spell damage.
Each point of Intelligence:
- Increases Mana Points by 12
- Increases Mana Point Regeneration by 0.04 (every 25 points = 1 mana regen)
- Increases the damage of Intelligence heroes by 1
- Increases spell damage by 0.0625% (every 16 points = 1%)